Monday, February 11, 2008

Sue's contribution....

Wow....what great fun......I'm learning to blog and loving it! I'm really enjoying the Master Builders course and I am seriously impressed with how professional it is. Colin's talk on Vision last Wednesday was great, especially when he talked about articulating a vision. It was a practical and honest look at how we can get to grips with what God is saying. One of the most inspiring moments of the evening was when Colin started to talk about communicating vision in stories. I recalled my own story and what God has spoken to me......and I have decided to write my own story (as it unravels) so that I can build my own faith when life overtakes me, and remember what God has promised. Finally...be brave and have a go at blogging - it's easy, honest!

No comments: